Everyone deserves a little perspective in life
Sometimes we have to do hard work to feel better, but you don't have to do it alone.
Lori’s clients enjoy an incredible blend of intuition, understanding and evidence based therapeutic techniques that help them feel supported, empowered and understood.
The children with whom Lori has had the good fortune to work feel her innate sense of connection and understanding. They feel comfortable engaging in play, art and drama therapy techniques that give them a voice to express their feelings.
Parents will find Lori’s easy-going nature and relatability one of her biggest assets as a therapist. She can help problem solve and show you things from different perspectives. Helpful suggestions, guidance and ongoing feedback from sessions will help guide and support you in order to best support your child. Lori is committed to working with your child, while at the same time giving you tools and strategies to use at home.
She is a therapist for children, adolescents, families and adults who uses a variety of psychotherapy techniques, including complementary approaches of play therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy, working in partnership with parents to support, guide and lead children and families to a life filled with harmony, joy and peace.
Is your child:
- struggling socially?
- Having a hard time in school?
- Unable to express themselves?
- Irrationally anxious?
- Experiencing a major life change?
- Going through a trauma?
- Nervous about going to camp?
- Painfully shy?
- At times, bereft and unable to move on?
- Picked on, or the victim of bullying?
- The bully?
- Struggling with the social/emotional by-products of learning disabilities or ADHD?
- Screaming/biting/hitting to get their way?
- A bad sleeper?
- A poor eater?
- Unable to separate?
- Selectively mute?
- A sibling of a child with a disability?